The Red Bridge, also known as the Old Hrazdan Bridge or the Khoja Plav Bridge, is a ruined bridge on the Hrazdan River located in Yerevan.
The Red Bridge received its name because it was constructed of red tuff. It was also called the Khoja Plav Bridge after a rich man from Kanaker who funded its reconstruction.
The total length of the bridge reached 80 meters and height 11 meters. The bridge had four spans – two in the middle and two along the banks of the Hrazdan River.
There used to be another bridge in place of the Red Bridge. This precursor bridge was constructed in the Middle Ages and was of particular importance since it connected the Yerevan Fortress and the Ararat Valley and provided an entryway for the caravans arriving in the city.
In 1679, the old bridge was destroyed by an earthquake. The Red Bridge was built in its place shortly after. It was also rebuilt in 1851, becoming a structure with two main spans, as well as additional spans at the ends intended to let irrigation water through. After the construction of the Victory Bridge, the Red Bridge lost its relevance and was abandoned.