1. The bronze statue of Nubar Pasha, Alexandria Opera House. Authored by French sculptor Denys Puech.
2. The granite/marble tombstone and mausoleum of Nubar Pasha in the garden next to the church of St. Poghos-Petros.
3. Memorial khachkar to the victims of the Armenian Genocide. This memorial was built on the initiative of the local Armenian community and the Egyptian diocese of the Armenian Apostolic Church.
The khachkar by an unknown author was specially brought from Armenia. The memorial is located in the courtyard of the Armenian church of St. Poghos-Petros.
4. The marble mausoleum of Arakel Bey Nubaryan in the garden next to the church of St. Poghos-Petros.
5. Church of St. Poghos-Petros.
6. The mausoleum of Poghos Bey Yusufyan in the courtyard of St. Poghos-Petros Church.