Shadow of Ararat – Spanish Documentary

Shadow of Ararat – Spanish Documentary About Armenia

On February 10, 2017, the documentary “Shadow of Ararat” by Spanish director Miguel Ángel Nieto was premiered in Madrid, Spain. This film shot with the support of a patron of Armenian descent tells the story of Armenia and its people. “Only 30% of all the Armenians live in Armenia. The other 70% live beyond the …

Shadow of Ararat – Spanish Documentary About Armenia Read More »