J talks with best-selling author and world-renowned researcher and historian Freddy Silva. • They talk about the origins of the Knights Templar, how Portugal was initially founded as a ‘Kingdom of Conscience’, and Freemasonry, to how ancient civilizations utilized geometry, the roots of Scotland and its esoteric lineage from Armenia, as well as a ton more! Freddy has made numerous appearances on television, radio and at live events, most recently on Gaia TV’s Beyond Belief with George Noory, Discovery Channel, BBC, and Coast to Coast AM radio.
Freddy Silva – Consciousness, Masonry, Scotland & Portugal
- In ancient Armenia they were called Peri. About Neolithic monument builders of Scotland
- Most ancient monuments on the Scottish western isles are based on Armenian or Egyptian language
- Armenia, Land of Ermenen in the mention of Thutmose III
- Dun Carloway, Armenian etymology of the name of a tower in Northern Scotland
- Scotland’s Hidden Sacred Past includes the ancient secrets of Ireland, Armenia, and Sardinia
- How far did ancient cultures travel?
- Freddy Silva about People of Anu from the Armenian Highlands